Monday, June 18, 2007

Fat Sparrow


A Californian woman of infinite beauty and jest, she can anger anonymous commenters like no other. Always on Death's door but even Death is too afraid to open up, she says:
We're small, we're everywhere, we're taking over, and we know what you did last summer because we shat on your head while you were doing it. Fill up your feeder; I'm fucking well starving.

Swears like a sailor and is responsible for letting Old Knudsen poison the world as she begged me to start a Blog and share my wisdom. Click on the little bird to read one of the better Bloggers in the Blogosphere .



"chirpy fucking cheep cheep"

4 comments:

Fat Sparrow said...

Nice picture of yer ma.

Old Knudsen said...

cum cum yer a very attractive woman in a certain light.

Xmichra said...

lol.. you two crack me up ;)
I like fat sparrows banter and tounge lashings. Keeps the idiots at bay :)

Old Knudsen said...

Only her beauty matches her wit.