Thursday, August 16, 2007

Babs Bitchin


Babz the brabbler, the founding member of the Dirty Bitch Society and spawn of the dark god Anternocitus otherwise known as Old Knudsen. Having lived a rough life on both sides of the law she has taken the lessons learned and moved on to create 57 blogs (2 more than me) full of fun, venom and advice, all the things a growing child needs.
Its true she is crazy as fuck and was once awarded the covetous Trainwreck award but underneath that hard armoured shell a soft under belly can be found though only the brave go looking for it.
She'll tell you what she thinks and has a respect for honesty and boldness, I'm sure shes ok with baldness too I'll have to ask.

Go looking for her at Babs Bitchin and The Dirty Bitch Society.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG I don't know whether to laugh or cry, Da. Ya own my heart, always have, always will. Know that you are loved!

Huge Hickies, I mean Kissys!