Sunday, August 5, 2007

Eddie Waring


When Eddie Waring first hit the blogs I had to check that it wasn't one of my blogs that I was writing while during my many black outs, yes he really was that good. Sometimes I forget hes English as he is from the north of England and therefore more acceptable but that's enough of this high praise, he'll be getting all big headed.
I wondered why he had George Formby as an avatar until he sent me a picture of himself, the man is a dead ringer for the entertainer but I'm sure Mr Formby didn't have so many piercings around the genital area.

Mr Waring is an ex pat who lives in L.A. and writes about his experiences among the freaks and weirdos of that city of shites. When he isn't blogging hes busy at his 6 other jobs which include, Stripper, Experimental drugs subject, Urban crime fighter and George Formby look a like, it doesn't leave much time to stalk a certain TV weather gurl so sleep has been cut out of his hectic schedule.

Welcome to the Nation Mr Waring.

1 comment:

The Mistress said...

He only has 5 other jobs now.

He's been fired as a stripper at the Sweaty Crotch. I'm taking his hours.